1.6.14

GOT SOME STUFF, NYC TRIP (PART 2)





I really wanted a pair of ''cut out boots'' a long time ago. And i finally found them at Topshop. I think the quality is not the best for the price they offered but they are so easy to combine and they are trendy every season so i just couldn't handle it. 



I got this black classy sandals from Forever 21. I absolutely love them! I was looking for this type of sandals in Peru but i didn't like the ones i saw. I think the belts each side are my favorite and they give them a really good looking.

Then, i had to buy this really cute little flats from Bloch, that is a ballet shoe brand too (my ballet shoes are also Bloch) so i thought they would be a really good quality and i needed a pair of black flats. 

Lovely chunky boots! I finally have them in my hands. This babies were from Topshop. They are so trendy and they look like a Jeffrey Cambell shoe. But let me tell you they have a seam inside and each side of the shoe and that really hurts and even makes wounds so you should wear this shoes with a pair of cute socks. 


Dr Martens! A new pair of this ''hipster style'' boots in my closet. I decided to buy them in maroon or dark red because i really like this color and how it looks with flannels and denim. They are soo easy to combine as well and they are really comfy.


Finally, one of the last days i got my Michel Kors bag and wristlet. Actually, i was looking for the Medium selma bag but it was so small so i went for this one that is the Saffiano Medium Satchel it was a lot more cheaper than the Selma and all of my stuff goes inside really well. The wristlet, the large multifunctional phone case is basically a wallet were you can put your phone inside. I thought it was really cool so i got it as well. 

That is the stuff i'm going to show today, stay tune for more! 

INSTAGRAM-BLOGLOVIN-YOUTUBE


6 comentarios:

  1. Adorei as botas


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow!!! Dani te pasaste!! que tales compras!, I love everything!! <3

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You did quite a lot of shopping in NYC.. Loved your cut out boots
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ame tus botas *--------*
    Son perfectas c:
    Besos<3

    ResponderEliminar