22.4.13

FAQ



Where are you from?

I'm japanese but i born and live in Peru.
Soy peruana pero descendiente japonesa.



How old are you?

I'm 14 years old and my bday is april 3
Tengo 14 años y mi cumpleaños es el 3 de abril




How you decided to create a blog?

Well, i wanted to share my ideas with more people and fashion is my passion so... Why not?
Bueno, queria compartir mis ideas con más personas y la moda es mi pasión asi que... Por qué no?



What languages do you speak?

I speak spanish and english. I want to learn french and japanese but i don't know...
Hablo español e inglés. Quiero aprender a hablar francés y japonés pero no se...



How is your style? 

I like to try EVERYTHING! Bohemian days, Girly days, Boyfriend look days, i don't know hahaha
Me gusta TODO! Días Bohemios, días Femeninos, días de Boyfriend look, no lo se jaja




What camera do you use?

I use the canon SX40 HS i'm thinking to buy a better one because this one is too basic.
Uso la canon SX40 HS pero estoy pensando en comprarme una nueva porque esta es muy básica.



Favorite clothing brand? 

So many... Zara, Axxs, Exit, Kids made here, Aeropostale, Forever 21, Rip curl, Roxy, Camote soup, Brandy Melville, Kosiuko, etc
Tengo demasiadas... Zara, Axxs, Exit, Kids made here, Aeropostale, Forever 21, Rip curl, Roxy, Camote soup, Brandy Melville, Kosiuko, etc


Favorite tv series?


Gossip girl, Pretty Little Liars, CSI New York, CSI Las Vegas, CSI Miami, Big bang theory, How i met your mother, Once upon a time, Criminal minds, Hanna Montana (hahaha no, just joking).





Any other question for me just leave theme in the comments and i'll check it out and answer it
Alguna otra pregunta dejenla en los comentarios y la respondere :)

6 comentarios: